I move that Engrossed House Bill 1008 be amended to read as follows:
names of particular administrators.
(7) The number of students enrolled at each grade level and the total enrollment.
(8) The assessed valuation of the school corporation for the prior and current calendar year.
(9) The tax rate for each fund for the prior and current calendar year.
(10) In the general fund, capital projects fund, and transportation fund, a report of the total payment made to each vendor for the specific fund in excess of two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500) during the prior calendar year. However, a school corporation is not required to include more than two hundred (200) vendors whose total payment to each vendor was in excess of two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500). A school corporation shall list the vendors in descending order from the vendor with the highest total payment to the vendor with the lowest total payment above the minimum listed in this subdivision.
(11) A statement providing that the contracts, vouchers, and bills for all payments made by the school corporation are in its possession and open to public inspection.
(12) The total indebtedness as of the end of the prior calendar year showing the total amount of notes, bonds, certificates, claims due, total amount due from such corporation for public improvement assessments or intersections of streets, and any and all other evidences of indebtedness outstanding and unpaid at the close of the prior calendar year.
(d) The school corporation may provide an interpretation or explanation of the information included in the financial report.
(e) The department of education shall do the following:
(1) Develop guidelines for the preparation and form of the financial report.
(2) Provide information to assist school corporations in the preparation of the financial report.
(f) The annual reports required by this section and IC 36-2-2-19 and the abstract required by IC 36-6-4-13 shall each be published one (1) time only, in accordance with this chapter.
(g) Each school corporation shall submit to the department of education a copy of the financial report required under this section. The department of education shall make the financial reports available for public inspection.".
total compensation paid to
each all county officer, deputy, and
employee. officers, deputies, and employees. The executive shall post
this statement at the courthouse door and two (2) other places in the
county and shall publish it in the manner prescribed by IC 5-3-1.".
Renumber all SECTIONS consecutively.
(Reference is to EHB 1008 as printed February 11, 2000.)