I move that Engrossed Senate Bill 350 be amended to read as follows:
Page 2, between lines 19 and 20, begin a new paragraph and
SECTION 2. IC 9-18-17-2 IS AMENDED TO READ AS FOLLOWS [EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2001]: A former prisoner of war license plate must display the following:
(1) An identification number.
(2) The legend "Ex-POW."
(3) The official international wheelchair symbol.
(3) (4) Any other information and design selected by the bureau.
SECTION 3. IC 9-18-18-3 IS AMENDED TO READ AS FOLLOWS [EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2001}: The bureau:
(1) May design and issue disabled veteran license plates to implement this chapter;
(2) The disabled veteran license plates must display the official international wheelchair symbol; and
(2) (3) Shall administer this chapter relating to proper
certification for a person applying for a disabled veteran license
Renumber all SECTIONS consecutively.
(Reference is to SB 350 as printed March 2, 2001.)