HB 1122-1_ Filed 02/12/2001, 14:38
Your Committee on Human Affairs , to which was referred House Bill 1122 , has
had the same under consideration and begs leave to report the same back to the House with the
recommendation that said bill be amended as follows:
SOURCE: Page 2, line 19; (01)AM112201.2. -->
Page 2, line 19, after "1." insert " (a)
Page 2, between lines 23 and 24, begin a new paragraph and insert:
" (b) The term does not include the following:
(1) Accident-only, credit, dental, vision, Medicare
supplement, long term care, or disability income insurance.
(2) Coverage issued as a supplement to liability insurance.
(3) Worker's compensation or similar insurance.
(4) Automobile medical payment insurance.
(5) A specified disease policy issued as an individual policy.
(6) A limited benefit health insurance policy issued as an
(7) A short term insurance plan that:
(A) may not be renewed; and
(B) has a duration of not more than six (6) months.
(8) A policy that provides a stipulated daily, weekly, or
monthly payment to an insured during hospital confinement,
without regard to the actual expense of the confinement.".
(Reference is to HB 1122 as introduced.)
and when so amended that said bill do pass.
AM112201/DI 98 2001