that Senate Bill 9 be amended to read as follows:
Page 1, line 10, after "IC 5-3-1.",begin a new paragraph and insert:
" (b) The notice required under this section shall include all of the following:
(1) A list of the provider unit and all participating units in the proposed territory.
(2) The date, time, and location of the hearing.
(3) The location where the public can inspect the proposed ordinance.
(4) A statement as to whether the proposed ordinance requires uniform tax rates or different tax rates within the territory.
(5) The name and telephone number of a representative of the unit who may be contacted for further information.
Page 1, line 10, after "ordinance" insert " adopted under this section".
Page 2, line 6, strike "(b)" and insert " (d)".
(Reference is to SB 9 as printed March 2, 2001.)