IN.gov - Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Indiana General Assembly
  •  
Senate Bill 0258


 

Search all legislative material from the 2001 Session.
General Assembly Home Page

Session Information

Complete Bill Listing

Get Acrobat Reader
You will need to download and install Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.

  

Senate Bill 0258

ARCHIVE (2001)

Latest Information

 
DIGEST OF SB 258 (Updated February 13, 2001 11:42 AM - DI 92)

Sales tax on motor fuel. Provides that 10% of the sales taxes collected on gasoline and special fuel shall be distributed among certain funds for airport development, high speed rail development, public mass transportation, industrial rail service, and commuter rail service. Provides that the remaining 90% of the sales taxes collected on gasoline and special fuel shall be distributed to the highway, road and street fund (55% of the money deposited into this fund is transferred to the state highway fund for use by the Indiana department of transportation, with the remaining 45% transferred to the local road and street account for use by local units of government). Makes conforming changes.
    Current Status:
     In Committee - first House
    >Latest Printing > (PDF)