HB 1205-1_ Filed 01/28/2002, 11:51
Your Committee on Courts and Criminal Code , to which was referred House Bill
1205 , has had the same under consideration and begs leave to report the same back to the
House with the recommendation that said bill be amended as follows:
SOURCE: Page 1, line 1; (02)AM120501.1. -->
Page 1, between the enacting clause and line 1, begin a new
paragraph and insert:
SOURCE: IC 4-23-6.5-9; (02)AM120501.1. -->
"SECTION 1. IC 4-23-6.5-9 IS AMENDED TO READ AS
FOLLOWS [EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2002]: Sec. 9. The board may use
the fund for the following purposes:
(1) Training equipment and supplies necessary to operate the
(2) Aid to approved training programs that have met the minimum
requirements of the board.
(3) Travel, regional conferences, and other expenses actually
incurred in connection with the member's duties.
(4) Any other purpose that the board determines is necessary to
carry out the provisions of this chapter.
(5) The payment of the expenses of a coroner attending a
continuing education and training program required by
SOURCE: Page 1, line 13; (02)AM120501.1. -->
Page 1, line 13, delete "general" and insert " coroners training and
continuing education fund established by IC 4-23-6.5-8.
Page 1, delete lines 14 through 16.
Renumber all SECTIONS consecutively.
(Reference is to HB 1205 as introduced.)
and when so amended that said bill do pass.
AM120501/DI 105 2002