HB 2008-6_ Filed 04/10/2003, 09:23 Clark
that Engrossed House Bill 2008 be amended to read as follows:
SOURCE: Page 57, line 40; (03)MO200836.57. -->
Page 57, between lines 40 and 41, begin a new paragraph and
SOURCE: IC 8-22-1-4.5; (03)MO200836.61. -->
"SECTION 61. IC 8-22-1-4.5 IS AMENDED TO READ AS
FOLLOWS [EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2003]: Sec. 4.5. (a) "Aviation
related property or facilities" means those properties or facilities that
are utilized by a lessee, or a lessee's assigns
who provides services or
(1) for scheduled or unscheduled air carriers and air taxis, and
their passengers, air cargo operations, and related ground
(2) for fixed based operations;
(3) for general aviation or military users; and
(4) as aviation maintenance and repair facilities. as follows:
(1) That part of airport land used for the taking off or
landing of aircraft, taxiways, runway and taxiway lighting,
access roads, auto and aircraft parking areas, and all
buildings providing facilities directly related to aviation to
the traveling public.
(2) Real property owned by the airport owner and used
directly for airport operation and maintenance purposes.
(3) Real property used in providing for the shelter, storage,
or care of aircraft, including hangars.
(4) Housing for weather and signaling equipment,
navigational aids, radios, or other electronic equipment.
The term does not include land areas or facilities used primarily
for purposes unrelated to aviation.
(b) The term includes any property leased to the United States, or
its agencies or instrumentalities, and any leased property identified as
easements, safety and transition areas,
as defined by the Federal Aviation Administration.".
(Renumber all SECTIONS consecutively.)
(Reference is to EHB 2008 as printed April 8, 2003.)
MO200836/DI 108 2003