SB 278-2_ Filed 02/16/2004, 10:50 Klinker
PREVAILED Roll Call No. _______
FAILED Ayes _______
WITHDRAWN Noes _______
RULED OUT OF ORDER
HOUSE MOTION ____
I move that Engrossed Senate Bill 278 be amended to read as follows:
SOURCE: Page 1, line 1; (04)MO027802.1. -->
Page 1, between the enacting clause and line 1, begin a new
paragraph and insert:
SOURCE: IC 6-2.5-6-16; (04)MO027802.1. -->
"SECTION 1. IC 6-2.5-6-16 IS ADDED TO THE INDIANA CODE
AS A NEW
SECTION TO READ AS FOLLOWS [EFFECTIVE
JANUARY 1, 2005]: Sec. 16. (a) As used in this section, "vending
machine" has the meaning set forth in IC 6-1.1-3-8.
(b) Not later than August 15 of each year, each person that
owns or operates a vending machine shall submit the following
information to the department on a form prescribed by the
(1) The person's name, business address, and business
(2) All Indiana addresses at which the person maintains
(3) If the person is a corporation or other business entity, the
name of an officer or director on whom legal process may be
(4) An approximate number of the person's vending
machines that are owned or operated in Indiana.
(5) The name of all retail merchants that are liable for
collecting state gross retail tax on the sale of tangible
personal property through the person's vending machines.
(6) Any other information the department determines is
Renumber all SECTIONS consecutively.
(Reference is to ESB 278 as printed February 13, 2004.)
MO027802/DI 73 2004