established by the division; and
(B) any other information required by the division.
(d) Except as provided in subsection (k), the division shall prepare a report by June 30 of each year concerning treatment offered by methadone providers that contains the following information:
(1) The number of methadone providers in the state.
(2) The number of patients on methadone during the previous year.
(3) The length of time each patient received methadone and the average length of time all patients received methadone.
(4) The cost of each patient's methadone treatment and the average cost of methadone treatment.
(5) The rehabilitation rate of patients who have undergone methadone treatment.
(6) The number of patients who have become addicted to methadone.
(7) The number of patients who have been rehabilitated and are no longer on methadone.
(8) The number of individuals, by geographic area, who are on a waiting list to receive methadone.
(9) Patient information as reported to a central registry created by the division.
(e) Each methadone provider in the state shall provide information requested by the division for the report under subsection (d). The information provided to the division may not reveal the specific identity of a patient.
(f) The information provided to the division under subsection (e) must be based on a calendar year.
(g) The information required under subsection (e) for calendar year 1998 must be submitted to the division not later than June 30, 1999. Subsequent information must be submitted to the division not later than:
(1) February 29, 2004, for calendar year 2003;
(2) February 28, 2005, for calendar year 2004;
(3) February 28, 2006, for calendar year 2005;
(4) February 28, 2007, for calendar year 2006; and
(5) February 29, 2008, for calendar year 2007.
(h) Failure of a certified provider to submit the information required under subsection (e) may result in suspension or termination of the provider's certification.
(i) The division shall report to the governor and the legislative council the failure of a certified provider to provide information required by subsection (e).
(j) The division shall distribute the report prepared under subsection (d) to the governor and legislative council.
(k) The first report the division is required to prepare under subsection (d) is due not later than September 30, 1999.