Your Committee on Public Safety and Homeland Security , to which was referred Senate Bill 32 , has had the same under consideration and begs leave to report the same back to the House with the recommendation that said bill be amended as follows:
as defined in this chapter;
(4) (6) does not have documented evidence which would give rise
to a reasonable belief that he the person has a propensity for
violent or emotionally unstable conduct;
(5) (7) does not make a false statement of material fact on his the
(6) (8) does not have a conviction for any crime involving an
inability to safely handle a handgun;
(7) (9) does not have a conviction for violation of the provisions
of this article within five (5) years of his the person's application;
(8) (10) does not have an adjudication as a delinquent child for an
act that would be a felony if committed by an adult, if the person
applying for a license or permit under this chapter is less than
twenty-three (23) years of age.".
Renumber all SECTIONS consecutively.
(Reference is to SB 32 as printed February 11, 2005.)
and when so amended that said bill do pass.