HB 1056-1_ Filed 01/11/2005, 13:44
Your Committee on Public Health , to which was referred House Bill 1056 , has
had the same under consideration and begs leave to report the same back to the House with the
recommendation that said bill be amended as follows:
SOURCE: Page 1, line 1; (05)CR105601.1. -->
Page 1, between the enacting clause and line 1, begin a new
paragraph and insert:
SOURCE: IC 16-42-5.2-3; (05)CR105601.1. -->
"SECTION 1. IC 16-42-5.2-3 IS AMENDED TO READ AS
FOLLOWS [EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2005 (RETROACTIVE)]:
Sec. 3. This chapter does not apply to the following:
(1) Hospitals licensed under IC 16-21.
(2) Health facilities licensed under IC 16-28.
(3) Housing with services establishments that are required to file
disclosure statements under IC 12-10-15.
(4) Continuing care retirement communities required to file
disclosure statements under IC 23-2-4.
(5) Community mental health centers (as defined in IC 12-7-2-38).
(6) Private mental health institutions licensed under IC 12-25.
(7) An area agency on aging designated under IC 12-10-1 that
provides food under a nutrition service program. However,
the premises where the food is prepared is not exempt from
the requirements under this chapter.".
SOURCE: Page 1, line 16; (05)CR105601.1. -->
Page 1, line 16, delete "The" and insert " Except for food that is
prepared on site, the
Renumber all SECTIONS consecutively.
(Reference is to HB 1056 as introduced.)
and when so amended that said bill do pass.
CR105601/DI 77 2005