(c) A person who operates a game breeder's licensed hunting facility must comply with the following requirements:
(1) A hunting stand may not be located closer than seventy-five (75) yards from the boundary fence.
(2) A deer or an elk must be released into the hunting area at least ten (10) days before it is hunted. Hunting of other deer and elk is not allowed in the hunting area during this period.
(3) The number of hunters in the hunting area at any time may not exceed one (1) hunter per twenty (20) acres.
(4) Any law or rule concerning the hunting of whitetail deer, including hunting seasons, bag, sex, and size limits, weapon limitations, and license requirements applies to the hunting of whitetail deer on a licensed hunting facility.
(5) The licensed hunting facility must comply with all rules of the board of animal health concerning deer and elk, including rules concerning chronic wasting disease (CWD).
(6) The licensed hunting facility may not sell a specific deer or elk to the hunter. However, the licensed hunting facility may charge either:
(A) a basic hunting fee; or
(B) a fee based upon the antler size of the deer or elk taken by the hunter.
(7) Hunting is prohibited in an area within one hundred fifty (150) yards of an artificial feeding site.
(8) The licensed hunting facility must maintain a hunting area that contains an area of at least eighty (80) contiguous acres and that is surrounded by a boundary fence that is at least eight (8) feet in height.
(9) The operator of a licensed hunting facility shall pay the department the following fees for each deer or elk harvested on the licensed hunting facility:
(A) Two hundred fifty dollars ($250) per buck.
(B) Fifty dollars ($50) per doe.
(10) A person who operates a licensed hunting facility must maintain daily records concerning the following:
(A) The number of deer and elk released into the hunting area.
(B) The number of hunters.
(C) The number of deer and elk harvested.
(11) The licensed hunting facility must allow the department, at any time, to inspect the following:
(A) The daily records required under subdivision (10).
(B) The deer and elk.
(C) The hunting area.
(12) Before July 1, 2015, a person who operates a licensed
hunting facility shall submit a plan to the department that
outlines how all deer and elk will be harvested or removed
from the licensed hunting facility.
(d) Deer and elk may not be released into a game breeder's licensed hunting facility after July 1, 2015.
(e) This section expires July 1, 2016. ".