HB 1237-6_ Filed 02/13/2007, 10:04 Duncan
PREVAILED Roll Call No. _______
FAILED Ayes _______
WITHDRAWN Noes _______
RULED OUT OF ORDER
HOUSE MOTION ____
I move that House Bill 1237 be amended to read as follows:
SOURCE: Page 2, line 34; (07)MO123701.2. -->
Page 2, line 34, delete "belts." and insert "belts, provided the
occupant has written documentation of the medical reasons from
Page 3, between lines 8 and 9, begin a new line block indented and
" (8) Is an occupant of a motor vehicle participating in a
(9) Is an occupant of the living quarters area of a recreational
(10) Is an occupant of the treatment area of an ambulance (as
defined in IC 16-18-2-13).
(11) Is an occupant of the sleeping area of a tractor.
(12) Is an occupant other than the operator of a vehicle
described in IC 9-20-11-1(1).
(13) Is an occupant other than the operator of a truck on a
(14) Is a passenger other than the operator in a cab of a Class
A recovery vehicle or a Class B recovery vehicle who is being
transported in the cab because the motor vehicle of the
passenger is being towed by the recovery vehicle.
(15) Is an occupant other than the operator of a motor vehicle
being used by a public utility in an emergency as set forth in
(Reference is to HB 1237 as printed February 9, 2007.)
MO123701/DI 96 2007