SOURCE: Page 20, line 15; (11)CR005701.20. -->
Page 20, between lines 15 and 16, begin a new line block indented
" (18) RCS-4 ((4-methoxyphenyl)
(19) RCS-8 (1-(1-(2-cyclohexylethyl)-1H-
Page 22, between lines 2 and 3, begin a new paragraph and insert:
SOURCE: IC 35-48-2-4; (11)CR005701.11. -->
"SECTION 11. IC 35-48-2-4, AS AMENDED BY P.L.22-2008,
SECTION 1, IS AMENDED TO READ AS FOLLOWS [EFFECTIVE
JULY 1, 2011]: Sec. 4. (a) The controlled substances listed in this
section are included in schedule I.
(b) Opiates. Any of the following opiates, including their isomers,
esters, ethers, salts, and salts of isomers, esters, and ethers, unless
specifically excepted by rule of the board or unless listed in another
schedule, whenever the existence of these isomers, esters, ethers, and
salts is possible within the specific chemical designation:
Beta-hydroxy-3-methylfentanyl (9831). Other name:
Dioxaphetyl butyrate (9621)
MPPP (1-methyl-4-phenyl-4-propionoxypiperidine) (9961)
including any isomers, salts, or salts of isomers (9818)
(thenylfentanyl), including any isomers, salts, or salts of isomers
[1-(2-phenethyl)-4-piperidinyl] propanamide (9812)
PEPAP [1-(2-phenethyl)-4-phenyl-4-acetoxypiperidine] (9663)
Thiofentanyl (N-phenyl-N-[ 1-(2-thienyl)ethyl-4-
(c) Opium derivatives. Any of the following opium derivatives, their
salts, isomers, and salts of isomers, unless specifically excepted by rule
of the board or unless listed in another schedule, whenever the
existence of these salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within
the specific chemical designation:
Codeine methylbromide (9070)
Etorphine (except hydrochloride salt) (9056)
Morphine methylbromide (9305)
Morphine methylsulfonate (9306)
(d) Hallucinogenic substances. Any material, compound, mixture,
or preparation which contains any quantity of the following
hallucinogenic, psychedelic, or psychogenic substances, their salts,
isomers, and salts of isomers, unless specifically excepted by rule of
the board or unless listed in another schedule, whenever the existence
of these salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within the
specific chemical designation:
(1) 1-[1-(2-thienyl)cyclohexyl]pyrrolidine (7473). Other name:
(2) 4-Bromo-2, 5-Dimethoxyamphetamine (7391). Some trade or
other names: 4-Bromo-2, 5-Dimethoxy-a-methylphenethylamine;
(3) 4-Bromo-2, 5-dimethoxphenethylamine (7392). Some trade or
alpha-desmethyl DOB; 2C-B, Nexus.
(4) 2, 5-Dimethoxy-4-ethylamphet-amine (7399). Other name:
(5) 2, 5-Dimethoxy-4-(n)-propylthiophenethylamine (7348).
Other name: 2C-T-7.
(6) 2, 5-Dimethoxyamphetamine (7396). Some trade or other
names: 2, 5-Dimethoxy-a-methylphenethylamine; 2, 5-DMA.
(7) 4-Methoxyamphetamine (7411). Some trade or other names:
(8) 5-Methoxy-3, 4-methylenedioxy amphetamine (7401). Other
(9) 5-Methoxy-N, N-diisopropyltryptamine, including any
isomers, salts, or salts of isomers (7439). Other name:
(10) 4-methyl-2, 5-dimethoxyamphetamine (7395). Some trade
and other names: 4-methyl-2,
5-dimethoxy-a-methylphenethylamine; DOM; and STP.
(11) 3, 4-methylenedioxy amphetamine (7400). Other name:
(12) 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-ethylamphetamine (7404). Other
phenethylamine; N-ethyl MDA; MDE; and MDEA.
(13) 3, 4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) (7405).
(14) 3, 4, 5-trimethoxy amphetamine (7390). Other name: TMA.
(15) Alpha-ethyltryptamine (7249). Some trade and other names:
Etryptamine; Monase; [alpha]-ethyl-1H-indole-3-ethanamine;
3-(2-aminobutyl) indole; [alpha]-ET; and AET.
(16) Alpha-methyltryptamine (7432). Other name: AMT.
(17) Bufotenine (7433). Some trade and other names:
3-(2-dimethylaminonethyl)-5-indolol; N, N-dimethylserotonin;
5-hydroxy-N, N-dimethyltryptamine; mappine.
(18) Diethyltryptamine (7434). Some trade or other names: N,
(19) Dimethyltrytamine (7435). Some trade or other names:
(20) Ibogaine (7260). Some trade and other names: 7-Ethyl-6, 6b,
7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13-octahydro-2-methoxy-6, 9-methano-5H-pyrido
(1', 2': 1, 2, azepino 4, 5-b) indole; tabernanthe iboga.
(21) Lysergic acid diethylamide (7315). Other name: LSD.
(22) Marijuana (7360).
(23) Mescaline (7381).
(24) Parahexyl (7374). Some trade or other names:
3-Hexyl-1-hydroxy-7, 8, 9, 10-Tetrahydro-6, 6,
9-trimethyl-6H-dibenzo (b,d) pyran; Snyhexyl.
(25) Peyote (7415), including:
(A) all parts of the plant that are classified botanically as
lophophora williamsii lemaire, whether growing or not;
(B) the seeds thereof;
(C) any extract from any part of the plant; and
(D) every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or
preparation of the plant, its seeds, or extracts.
(26) N-ethyl-3-piperidyl benzilate (7482). Other name: DMZ.
(27) N-hydroxy-3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine (7402). Other
(methylenedioxy)phenethylamine; and N-hydroxy MDA.
(28) N-methyl-3-piperidyl benzilate (7484). Other name: LBJ.
(29) Psilocybin (7437).
(30) Psilocyn (7438).
(31) Tetrahydrocannabinols (7370), including synthetic
equivalents of the substances contained in the plant, or in the
resinous extractives of Cannabis, sp. and synthetic substances,
derivatives, and their isomers with similar chemical structure and
pharmacological activity such as:
(A) .1 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical
(B) .6 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical
(C) .3,4 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical
Since nomenclature of these substances is not internationally
standardized, compounds of these structures, regardless of
numerical designation of atomic positions are covered. Other
(32) Ethylamine analog of phencyclidine (7455). Some trade or
other names: N-Ethyl-1-phenylcyclohexylamine;
(1-phenylcyclohexyl) ethylamine; N-(1-phenylcyclohexyl)
ethylamine; cyclohexamine; PCE.
(33) Pyrrolidine analog of phencyclidine (7458). Some trade or
other names: 1-(1-phenylcyclohexyl)-pyrrolidine; PCPy; PHP.
(34) Thiophene analog of phencyclidine (7470). Some trade or
other names: 1-(1-(2-thienyl) cyclohexyl) piperidine; 2-Thienyl
Analog of Phencyclidine; TPCP.
(35) Synthetic cannabinoids, including a substance containing
one (1) or more of the following chemical compounds:
(A) JWH-015 ((2-Methyl-1-propyl-1H-
(B) JWH-018 (1-pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole).
(C) JWH-019 (1-hexyl-3-(naphthalen-1-oyl)indole).
(D) JWH-073 (naphthalen-1-yl-
(E) JWH-081 (4-methoxynaphthalen- 1-yl- (1-pentylindol-
(F) JWH-122 (1-Pentyl-3-(4-methyl-1-naphthoyl)indole).
(G) JWH-200 (1-(2-morpholin-4-ylethyl)indol-3-yl)-
(H) JWH-250 (1-pentyl-3-(2-methoxyphenylacetyl)indole).
(I) JWH-251 (1-pentyl-3-(2-methylphenylacetyl)indole).
(J) JWH-398 (1-pentyl-3-(4-chloro-1-naphthoyl)indole).
(K) HU-210 ((6aR,10aR)- 9-(Hydroxymethyl)-
6,6-dimethyl- 3-(2-methyloctan-2-yl)- 6a,7,10,10a-
tetrahydrobenzo [c]chromen- 1-ol).
(L) HU-211 ((6aS,10aS)-9-(Hydroxymethyl)- 6,6-dimethyl-
(M) HU-308 ([(1R,2R,5R)-2-[2,6-dimethoxy-4-
(N) HU-331 ( (3-hydroxy-2- [(1R,6R)-3-methyl-6-
(O) CP 55,940 (2-[(1R,2R,5R)-5-hydroxy-
2-(3-hydroxypropyl) cyclohexyl]- 5-
(P) CP 47,497 (2-[(1R,3S)-3-hydroxycyclohexyl]- 5-
(2-methyloctan-2-yl)phenol) and its homologues.
(Q) WIN 55212-2 ((R)-(+)-[2,3-Dihydro-5-methyl-3-
(4-morpholinylmethyl) pyrrolo [1,2,3-de)- 1,4- benzoxazin-
(R) RCS-4 ((4-methoxyphenyl)
(S) RCS-8 (1-(1-(2-cyclohexylethyl)-
(e) Depressants. Unless specifically excepted in a rule adopted by
the board or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound,
mixture, or preparation which contains any quantity of the following
substances having a depressant effect on the central nervous system,
including its salts, isomers, and salts of isomers whenever the existence
of such salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within the
specific chemical designation:
Gamma-hydroxybutyric acid (other names include GHB;
gamma-hydroxybutyrate; 4-hydroxybutanoic acid; sodium
oxybate; sodium oxybutyrate) (2010)
(f) Stimulants. Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in
another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation that
contains any quantity of the following substances having a stimulant
effect on the central nervous system, including its salts, isomers, and
salts of isomers:
([+/-]) cis-4-methylaminorex (([+/-])cis-4,5-
Aminorex (1585). Other names: aminoxaphen;
Cathinone (1235). Some trade or other names:
2-aminopropiophenone; and norephedrone.
N-Benzylpiperazine (7493). Other names: BZP; and
Methcathinone (1237) Some other trade names:
Monomethylpropion; UR 1431.
N, N-dimethylamphetamine (1480). Other names: N,
N-alpha-trimethyl-benzeneethanamine; and N,
Renumber all SECTIONS consecutively.
(Reference is to SB 57 as introduced.)
and when so amended that said bill do pass.
Committee Vote: Yeas 10, Nays 0.
CR005701/DI 106 2011