HB 1007-5_ Filed 01/27/2012, 07:26 Riecken
PREVAILED Roll Call No. _______
FAILED Ayes _______
WITHDRAWN Noes _______
RULED OUT OF ORDER
HOUSE MOTION ____
I move that House Bill 1007 be amended to read as follows:
SOURCE: Page 6, line 27; (12)MO100707.6. -->
Page 6, line 27, delete "If:" and insert " Except as provided in
IC 12-14.5-5-2, if:
Page 7, line 12, delete "If," and insert " Except as provided in
IC 12-14.5-5-2 and if,
Page 8, delete line 26.
Page 9, between lines 3 and 4, begin a new paragraph and insert:
" Sec. 2. (a) This section applies to an individual who:
(1) tests positive on the drug test administered by the office
of the secretary; and
(2) would otherwise be ineligible for TANF assistance as
described in IC 12-14.5-2-2(a) and IC 12-14.5-3-1(a).
(b) An individual does not become ineligible for TANF
assistance as described in subsection (a)(2) and may continue to
receive all TANF assistance for the individual and on behalf of an
eligible child if the individual:
(1) participates in a drug treatment program that has been
approved by the division of mental health and addiction;
(2) successfully completes the drug treatment program; and
(3) does not test positive under a subsequent drug test ordered
by the office of the secretary under this article.
(c) This section does not apply if the individual fails to complete
the drug treatment program described in subsection (b).
(Reference is to HB 1007 as printed January 25, 2012.)
MO100707/DI 104 2012