SB 89-5_ Filed 01/30/2012, 09:28 Simpson
that Senate Bill 89 be amended to read as follows:
SOURCE: Page 1, line 3; (12)MO008907.1. -->
Page 1, line 3, after "18." insert " (a)
Page 1, after line 5, begin a new paragraph and insert:
" (b) The department shall establish curriculum guidelines for
the teaching of creation science that must include the following
(1) The information presented must be guided by natural law.
(2) The information and conclusions presented must be
explained by natural law.
(3) The information and conclusions presented must be able
to be tested empirically.
(4) The conclusions presented are tentative.
(5) The information and conclusions presented must be
capable of being proven as true or false by observation or the
outcome of a physical experiment.
(Reference is to SB 89 as printed January 27, 2012.)