SB 286-7_ Filed 01/23/2012, 10:52 Lawson C
that Senate Bill 286 be amended to read as follows:
SOURCE: Page 35, line 37; (12)MO028608.35. -->
Page 35, between lines 37 and 38, begin a new paragraph and insert:
" (d) The department shall annually prepare a report of all child
fatalities in Indiana that are the result of child abuse or neglect.
The report must include the following information:
(1) A summary of the information gathered under subsection
(a) for all child abuse or neglect fatalities.
(2) Demographic information regarding victims, perpetrators,
and households involved in child abuse or neglect fatalities.
(3) An analysis of the primary risk factors involved in child
abuse or neglect fatalities.
(4) A summary of the most frequent causes of child abuse or
(5) A description of the manner in which the data was
The department shall post the report prepared under this
subsection to the department's Internet web site.
(Reference is to SB 286 as printed January 13, 2012.)
Senator LAWSON C