Your Committee on Courts and Criminal Code , to which was referred House Bill 1524 , has had the same under consideration and begs leave to report the same back to the House with the recommendation that said bill be amended as follows:
Replace the effective dates in SECTIONS 1 through 20 with
"[EFFECTIVE UPON PASSAGE]".
(BBBB) 2NE-1 (Other names include: 1-Pentyl-3- (1-adamantylamido)indole).
(CCCC) STS-135 (Other names include: N-Adamantyl-1-fluoropentylindole-3- carboxamide (1-5-fluoropentyl)-N-tricyclo[188.8.131.52.7]dec-1-yl-1H- indole-3-carboxamide).".
structural class includes STS-135.".
isomers, and salts of isomers, unless specifically excepted by rule of
the board or unless listed in another schedule, whenever the existence
of these salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within the
specific chemical designation:
(1) 1-[1-(2-thienyl)cyclohexyl]pyrrolidine (7473). Other name: TCPy.
4-Bromo-2, 5-Dimethoxyamphetamine (7391). 4-Bromo-2,
5-dimethoxyphenethylamine (7392). Some trade or other names:
4-Bromo-2, 5-Dimethoxy-a-methylphenethylamine; 4-Bromo-2,
(3) 4-Bromo-2, 5-dimethoxphenethylamine (7392). Some trade or other names:
2-[4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl]-1-aminoethane; alpha-desmethyl DOB; 2C-B, Nexus.
(4) 2, 5-Dimethoxy-4-ethylamphet-amine (7399). Other name: DOET.
(5) 2, 5-Dimethoxy-4-(n)-propylthiophenethylamine (7348). Other name: 2C-T-7.
(6) 2, 5-Dimethoxyamphetamine (7396). Some trade or other names: 2, 5-Dimethoxy-a-methylphenethylamine; 2, 5-DMA.
(7) 4-Methoxyamphetamine (7411). Some trade or other names: 4-Methoxy-a-methylphenethylamine; Paramethoxyamphetamine; PMA.
(8) 5-Methoxy-3, 4-methylenedioxy amphetamine (7401). Other Name: MMDA.
(9) 5-Methoxy-N, N-diisopropyltryptamine, including any isomers, salts, or salts of isomers (7439). Other name: 5-MeO-DIPT.
(10) 4-methyl-2, 5-dimethoxyamphetamine (7395). Some trade and other names: 4-methyl-2,
5-dimethoxy-a-methylphenethylamine; DOM; and STP.
(11) 3, 4-methylenedioxy amphetamine (7400). Other name: MDA.
(12) 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-ethylamphetamine (7404). Other names: N-ethyl-alpha-methyl-3,4(methylenedioxy) phenethylamine; N-ethyl MDA; MDE; and MDEA.
(13) 3, 4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) (7405).
(14) 3, 4, 5-trimethoxy amphetamine (7390). Other name: TMA.
derivatives, and their isomers with similar chemical structure and
pharmacological activity such as:
(A) .1 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers;
(B) .6 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers; and
(C) .3,4 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers.
Since nomenclature of these substances is not internationally standardized, compounds of these structures, regardless of numerical designation of atomic positions are covered. Other name: THC.
(32) Ethylamine analog of phencyclidine (7455). Some trade or other names: N-Ethyl-1-phenylcyclohexylamine; (1-phenylcyclohexyl) ethylamine; N-(1-phenylcyclohexyl) ethylamine; cyclohexamine; PCE.
(33) Pyrrolidine analog of phencyclidine (7458). Some trade or other names: 1-(1-phenylcyclohexyl)-pyrrolidine; PCPy; PHP.
(34) Thiophene analog of phencyclidine (7470). Some trade or other names: 1-(1-(2-thienyl) cyclohexyl) piperidine; 2-Thienyl Analog of Phencyclidine; TPCP.
(35) Synthetic drugs (as defined in IC 35-31.5-2-321).
(36) Salvia divinorum or salvinorin A, including:
(A) all parts of the plant that are classified botanically as salvia divinorum, whether growing or not;
(B) the seeds of the plant;
(C) any extract from any part of the plant; and
(D) every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of the plant, its seeds, or extracts.
(e) Depressants. Unless specifically excepted in a rule adopted by the board or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation which contains any quantity of the following substances having a depressant effect on the central nervous system, including its salts, isomers, and salts of isomers whenever the existence of such salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation:
Gamma-hydroxybutyric acid (other names include GHB; gamma-hydroxybutyrate; 4-hydroxybutanoic acid; sodium
oxybate; sodium oxybutyrate) (2010)
(f) Stimulants. Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation that contains any quantity of the following substances having a stimulant effect on the central nervous system, including its salts, isomers, and salts of isomers:
([+/-]) cis-4-methylaminorex (([+/-])cis-4,5-
Aminorex (1585). Other names: aminoxaphen; 2-amino-5-phenyl-2-oxazoline; or
Cathinone (1235). Some trade or other names: 2-amino-1-phenyl-1-propanone; alpha-aminopropiophenone; 2-aminopropiophenone; and norephedrone.
N-Benzylpiperazine (7493). Other names: BZP; and 1-benzylpiperazine.
Methcathinone (1237) Some other trade names: 2-Methylamino-1-Phenylpropan-I-one; Ephedrone; Monomethylpropion; UR 1431.
N, N-dimethylamphetamine (1480). Other names: N, N-alpha-trimethyl-benzeneethanamine; and N, N-alpha-trimethylphenethylamine.".
and when so amended that said bill do pass.